Thursday, December 25, 2008

....and then there was KATIE











Well we had a wonderful Christmas Season this year! Julie Ann has the sweetest Teacher you have ever met. She has a sit down lunch for the parents and children (that's the picture of me and Julie Ann). She is so awesome and such a wonderful blessing in our lives! Then much to her surprise...Santa brought Julie Ann a puppy !!!! I have never been much on animals..but My little one absolutely LOVES them. Therefore, she was so very excited! She picks her up and said " Mommy her name is Katie". She is a teacup Chihuahua/jack russell mix that santa adopted from the shelter and is absolutely adorable! I, being the non-animal lover, have fallen in love with this sweet little thing that keeps me up like a new born baby at night! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! It is always so awesome celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior (:

No comments: